Tuesday 11 May 2010

PRINTS CHARMING






The GLAMOUR office is two doors down from Prada - deliciously dangerous as I end up spying so many things my closet is crying out for (bursting at the seams? I could totally make some room...). My current craving is the new limited edition Print Collection, which hit stores last week and is waving at me prettily from the elegant window display. The 50s-inspired dress, perfect-shaped ballet flats and quilted silk faille handbag with a chain strap, are available in myriad fabrics and prints, all selected from the Prada archive. Did I mention they are limited edition? And beautiful? I don't know how long I can keep my credit card away...

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of these dresses and pumps. Limited edition its got to be done! Go on treat yourself, you will look great!! Mel xx

    ReplyDelete