Monday 10 May 2010

ITSY BITSY



Gulp. You know Summer's on it's way when you find yourself standing, white and wobbly in the middle of a changing room surrounded by wisps of Lycra and promising yourself it will all look far less Miss Piggy-like with a spray tan. That's what I've just suffered. Luckily I was rewarded with my first bikini purchase of the season! I always try to buy a couple as I'm one of those girls who likes to parade around in a different swimsuit everyday (this year I'm holidaying with equally sartorially competitive pals). The trick with bikini shopping is to start when it's too cold to even consider stripping down to your skivvies in a fitting room, as this will separate the softies from the serious spenders - wait until it's warm and those racks will be empty! Inspired by Marilyn (of course), my first purchase is a black strapless two piece. No strap marks for me thank you very much. Mine was a snip from Urban Outfitters . Now I'm on the lookout for something with high-waisted bottoms - Vogue showcased a few that looked fab - let me know if you see anything credit card worthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment