Monday 28 June 2010

CURVE APPEAL


In two hours I’ll be in the MG hurtling down to Kent, then Calais, then Lyon and finally the Provence for a seven glorious days of laziness. My pre-holiday preening has had little effect. The extra gym visits might have made me a millimetre more perky, my spray tan left me a little more glowing and my vacation wardrobe given me a touch more élan, but truthfully, I'm now on the final and most essential aspect of the pre-vacation ritual: acceptance and adoration.

So on Wednesday, when I finally peel down to a bikini to bask alongside a handful of svelte lovelies, I will still be proud of my body regardless- for being strong, curvy, womanly and mine.

4 comments:

  1. just passing by your blog and i have to say its LOVELY! pls come drop by mine too and maybe we can follow each other. =)

    Persis.
    http://www.onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. people need to worship curves like they used to!! so powerful. i have something at my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so refreshing to hear a woman appreciate her own body. love the blog by the way; what a fascinating concept! Stop by my blog if you get the chance...

    dabsilog.blogspot.com

    Dabay

    ReplyDelete
  4. have the best time in provence! and marilyn looks lovely here of coarse :-D

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete