Tuesday 20 July 2010

I AM A WRITER




I have been planning some of our wedding details recently and one of the elements we'd like to incorporate is a typewriter (I'm a writer... right?!). On the shelf in our living room we proudly display the old typewriter that my parents used when they first got married. It's so much more elegant than a computer - but with a lot less room for error! Sometimes I kind of wish I could tap away my GLAMOUR articles on those keys, but my typing skills just aren't Joan Holloway enough.
I'm a big fan of the typewriter font too - it's immediately retro. I've been looking online for some inspiration. Love this old Etsy print (sadly sold now), and this
cushion (which is still available!), and this handsome address stamp from Paperwink - a great addition for non brides too!

No comments:

Post a Comment