Friday 10 September 2010

PAGE TURNER


What am I doing this weekend? Hitting the gym, chowing on Vietnamese street food with my fiance, going to a Christening, hanging out with pals and throwing a luncheon. What could I very easily do instead? Spend the next 72 hours with my nose firmly stuck between the pages of Jump! the new and undoubtedly brilliant romp by Jilly Cooper. It's no secret that I'm a Jilly devotee, so the moment a review copy of her tome plonked on my desk earlier this week I whooped with joy. I've been trying to surreptitiously read the first chapter whilst editing the entertainment pages of GLAMOUR (no chance). Some of her new characters are called Romy, Drummond, Dare and Shagger Simmons. Oh, and there's stallion called Love Rat! I think I'm going to enjoy this...

No comments:

Post a Comment