Friday 21 January 2011

LIFE IS A CABARET









Okay, there's still two months until we jet off for my hen weekend in Berlin, but I am too excited not to share our urban dwelling with you all! MichelBerger is a 119 room old factory building which has been transformed for Austrian carpenters, Swedish models, English rock stars, Japanese businessmen, German racing car drivers and American dudes (or so the website says!). It's basically an uber cool concretey hub of industrial spaces with luxe comforts - a tiled eating spot aglow with tons of globe lamps, rooms with wooden bunk bed ladders and crisp white bed linen, a library crammed with books and It-kids.
I am as excited about piling in a room with my best friends sleep-over style as I am hitting the streets of Berlin in our finery. I'm counting down the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment