Tuesday 30 November 2010

IF I WERE SHOPPING







on The Outnet today. I would probably have bought all of this. Well, if I'm honest, the boots might be a tiniest bit too Barbie. But I sort of love them too. Imagine them with skinny black trousers and an obligatory Breton stripe... right? Although I made the same mistake at a Georgina Goodman sample sale once and came home with bubble gum pink satin stilettos, complete with perspex and diamante bows. I wasn't sure about them at the time but the sales assistant was crazy about them and her enthusiasm osmosed into me. I wore them a week later to London fashion week with jeans and a white tee (hoping for that nonchalant rock chick feel). I haven't worn them since. Cost per wear I seriously screwed up. But they still look jazzy on my shoe shelf. Just like these would...

No comments:

Post a Comment